Pork Adobo Recipe



I just wanted to eat Adobo for tonight, and so I cooked one for our meal. I added my own version of cooking it and you can try cooking this one too, I can guarantee your satisfaction for this recipe. I marinated first the pork meat before cooking.

Here are the ingredients:

for marinating:

1/2 Pork Meat
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 gloves garlic
3 lemon
1 sachet maggi magic sarap
soy sauce


additional for cooking:

2 gloves minced garlic
1 small chop onion
2 chopped red bell pepper
2 tsp chop green onions
1 1/2 cup water
Mang Tomas all around sarsa



Cut the pork into small pieces. Marinate first the pork meat and leave for about 4 hours.
Heat the pan and add oil. Put the garlic and onions, add all the marinated pork and add water. Leave until the meat is becoming tender. Put the red bell pepper, green onions, and Mang Tomas all around sarsa. Let it simmer until the sauce becomes lesser and thick. Serve hot and enjoy!


Comments